Saturday, May 26, 2012

FishEye Pinot Grigio

  Do you like your pinot grigio soft, smooth with a hint of sweetness?  If so, then you will adore FishEye Winery's Pinot Grigio.

FishEye winery is located in Griffith Australia.  I can honestly say I have not tried many, if any Australian wines.  After my first sip of this pinot grigio, I decided I needed to correct this mishap.  I really, really enjoyed this wine.  It smells of peach and tastes of tropical fruit.  I would say it leans more toward the fruity flavor, than sweet.  It's perfect for warm spring or summer days.  What aids in it's beauty?  It's suggested retail price of under $10 for 750ml (I received this as a sample for review).  I definitely will be stocking up on this for weekend cookouts and dinner with friends.

  Throw something yummy on the grill and open up a bottle.  Trust me, your guests will thank you!

1 comment: