Monday, April 2, 2012

Bongo for Bogle

Some time ago I found myself wandering around the wine store (this happens more often then it really should). After listening to me talk about all the wines I have liked so far, my favorite sales clerk suggested I try Bogle wines. He said all of their wines are great, especially their pinot. With that said, I picked up Bogle Pinot Noir.


Have you ever picked a wine because of the label? I admit I have. That's a very hit or miss way to pick up a quality wine. Bogle Pinot Noir is one of those wines I would have picked only because of the the beauty of the label. If I did it, would have been a hit!
I thoroughly enjoyed this wine. At first opening I found it smooth, rich and easy to drink. After allowing it to breathe I found the wine to be spicy and still very enjoyable. Will I buy this again? Of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment