Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Cycles Gladiator Pinot Noir 2010

Since beginning this search each week for a new wine I have found myself going back to Pinot Noirs. I just love them! I have also noticed they are not created equally. Some are light and smooth and others full and spicy. I'm not sure if it's the acidity or what (my immature palate and wine experience is showing), but some pinots have that umph...that little bite on your tongue that sends a jolt of electricity through your mouth and down your throat. While I do like that type of pinot, some nights I really want an easy, soft, smooth, no jolt glass of wine. If you are looking for an easy going wine with lots of flavor that is smooth and fun to drink, Cycles Gladiator Pinot Noir is the one for you. I picked it up for $11.99, you can't beat that. Have a glass or 3 and let me know your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment